How does Voice Inbox work?
When someone calls, the application answers the call with a pre-recorded greeting and records the voice message left by the caller.
When new messages have been received, Voice Inbox puts a notice on the phone’s display and the yellow Voice Inbox desktop indicator changes its color to red. You can then play /delete the received voice message and you can also see message details: when the message was recorded and who the caller was as well as make a one-click call-back.
- Local log of messages received - received messages are stored on your own device and you can easily (re)play or delete them at any time and place.
- Visual indicator on the stand-by status bar of the phone, showing activity and new message alerts.
- Custom voice greeting that can easily be modified.
- Audio-routing selection - you can choose whether to play your messages/greetings on the loudspeaker or through the earpiece.
- Call-back option - you can easily call back the person who has left you a message from the received messages log.
- Flexibility - you can change greetings very easily and you can also set greeting timeout and length at your own preference.
- Contact name mapping in the voice mail log for recognized contacts from phonebook
- User-friendly interface - the application is manageable with just a few clicks.